CHEF’S MAJA BLANCA
5 cups of coconut milk
2 1/2 cups of evaporated milk
3/4 cups of white sugar (1 cup if you want it sweeter)
1 cup of corn kernel
1 cup of cornstarch
Grated cheese for toppings
Chopped nuts for toppings (optional)
Raisins for toppings (optional)
1. Bring to boil coconut milk in a stockpot over low heat.
2. Simmer coconut milk for 10 minutes.
3. Adding in gradually the white sugar and corn kernel.
4. Dissolve cornstarch in evaporated milk and then pour in slowly and gradually to the coconut mixture. Mix well.
5. Allow to cook while stirring until the mixture reaches your desired thickness.
6. Pour the mixture in a serving tray then arrange and flatten the top using a flat tool such as a wooden spatula.
7. Allow to cool down then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
8. Garnish with grated cheese, nuts or raisins. Serve Chilled. Enjoy!
You may try our new recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website! Please subscribe to our daily recipes.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Maja Blanca Recipe Simple
Maja Blanca Recipe with Nestle Cream
Maja Blanca Recipe for 1/2 kilo cornstarch
Maja Blanca Recipe pinoy
Maja Blanca Recipe without coconut milk
Maja Blanca Recipe for business
maja blanca recipe Filipino
maja blanca recipe without condensed milk
Maja Blanca Recipe 200g cornstarch
Maja Blanca Recipe 400g cornstarch
Maja Blanca Recipe tagalog version
Maja Blanca Recipe Mama’s Guide
Maja Blanca Recipe Pagkaing Pinoy
Maja Blanca Recipe with Costing
Maja Blanca Recipe with Nestle Cream ingredients
Maja Blanca Recipe Special
Maja Blanca Recipe with Gata
Credits to Chefs Classic