Another version of Binagoongang Baboy, Kapampangan style with eggplant slices. Try it today and Happy cooking!
Binagoongang Baboy (Pampanga’s delicacy)
- 1/2 kilo pork kasim (chopped into serving sizes)
- 1/2 head garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 Eggplant, sliced
- 1/2 cup bagoong alamang
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1 siling haba, chopped (optional)
1. Fry pork pieces in hot oil until brown. Saute garlic, onions, and tomatoes until fragrant.
2. Add the rest of the condiments and let simmer until pork becomes tender.
3. Add eggplant slices on the last part of cooking until tender.
4. Serve and garnish with chopped siling haba (long green chili peppers). Enjoy!