Make your own Homemade Chicken Alfredo Pizza today. Best pizza ever! The ingredients are so simple and it is so easy to prepare. You can even buy ready made pizza dough and you’re in for a sumptuous snack for the family!
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 1 (3/4 pound) boneless skinless chicken breast
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, plus more for work surface
- 1 cup heavy cream (alternatively all purpose cream)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 (16-ounce) ball pizza dough, store-bought
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, red and yellow, minced (or any tomatoes)
- 1 cup choice fresh herbs, can be baby spinach, or fresh basil leaves (minced/julienned)
- 2 cups grated mozzarella (or any cheese you like, it doesn’t matter)
- Olive oil, for brushing crust
- spring onions, minced (garnish)
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Adjust racks to the middle of the oven. Put pizza stone in the oven to preheat while you begin the sauce.
Preheat a grill pan over medium heat.
Season the chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Put the chicken on the grill pan and grill until cooked through, or fry it until cooked through. Remove and transfer to a cutting board and minced/cubed. Set aside.
Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant. Add the flour and cook until light blonde in color. Whisk in the cream, reduce the heat to low, and let simmer until thickened, about 2 minutes. Stir in Parmesan and season lightly with salt and pepper, to taste.
Flour your work surface and roll the pizza dough into a 13-inch diameter. Carefully remove the pizza stone from the oven and put the dough on top. Ladle the sauce to cover the bottom of the pizza. Evenly top with tomatoes, grilled chicken, some fresh minced leaves and the mozzarella. Brush the edge of the crust with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Bake the pizza until crisp and golden, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately top with another handful of fresh herbs or spring onion garnish.
Slice and serve. Enjoy!
You may also try this Homemade Pizza dough:
Thank you for dropping by our website! Please subscribe to our daily recipe notifications.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Credits: Pat Neely’s
Photo by @darkspy00