Yield: 24 chocolate bites
Coconut White Chocolate Fudge
- 1/2 cup melted cocoa butter (3.5 oz by weight)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbs. coconut butter
- 2 tsp. coconut flour
- Pinch of sea salt
- Melt the cocoa butter and coconut oil together in a small saucepan using very low heat.
- Remove from heat, whisk in remaining ingredients. Though the honey will try to separate (it’s like water and oil). Just put the mixture into the fridge for about 30 minutes or until pretty solid.
- Then place the saucepan back to stove over low heat for just a few seconds.
- Remove from heat and try to stir it. Repeat as needed, until you achieve a thick but combined mixture. This is the key to getting the honey and oil to combine.
- Do not heat the mixture until it is super liquidy because then it will separate again. Alternatively, mix all the ingredients together and then blend with an emersion blender for 1 full minute until emulsified.
- Proceed to pour the mixture into the molds.
- Pour into molds and freeze or refrigerate until solid, at least a few hours. Keep in the fridge.
- Slice and serve. Enjoy!