- 750 ml water
- 1 tin of beer (vra mooi vir manlief vir een van syne)
- 1 Tblsp mustard powder
- 2 Tblsp lemon juice
- 2 or 3 bay leaves
- Black pepper to taste
1. Boil meat till soft (35 to 40 min)
2. Place in roasting pan and put in preheated oven @ 180 degrees C
3. Baste occasionally with stock until brown and crispy
4. Serve with tinned sour kraute and boiled, roast or mashed potatoes
Some people say I must score the crackling before roasting as it is crispier and presents a better looking finish.
#mamasguide #mamasguidehome #happycooking
Disclaimer | We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. We just found these over the web. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please feel free to let us know.