This fried tofu nuggets recipe is crunchy and delicious, specially with the prepared soy dipping sauce on the side. Perfect appetizer or side dish maybe. Cook it today and enjoy!
Fried Tofu Nuggets with Soy Dipping Sauce
1 block firm tofu, or tokwa
½ cup flour or cornstarch
1 egg beaten
½ cup bread crumbs
1 tbsp garlic powder (optional)
1 tbsp onion powder (optional)
½ tsp paprika (optional)
dried basil (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
Soy Dipping Sauce:
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp rice wine
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp white sesame seeds
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 Bird’s eye chili, finely chopped
1 spring onion, finely chopped
1. Dry the tokwa with clean kitchen towel ad press it down slightly to compress. Slice tokwa into 2-3 inches cube
2. Place flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika seasoned with salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. Place breadcrumbs in a separate bowl.
4. And beat your egg in another bowl.
5. Roll each tokwa cubes in each bowl by following this order: flour, egg then bread crumbs.
6. Fry it in oil until golden brown.
7. Serve it soy dipping sauce or any of your favorite sauce. Enjoy!
You may also try our:
Royal Bibingka of Cagayan
Photo Credits: @janasaje
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.