Pork meat stewed in pork blood with crispy pork intestines. The pork blood turns into a thick gravy sauce, spiced with chili, garlic and vinegar. Super yummy.. Best dinuguan recipe ever. Try it today!
Crispy Dinuguan Recipe
- 1/2 Kilo pork meat and pork fat
- 1/2 internal organs including heart and liver
- 1/2 kilo intestine
- 3 to 4 cups pork blood
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 to 3 pcs Green chili
- Cooking oil for frying and sauteing
1. After boiling the internal organs, slice into long strips.
2. Separate the intestines.
3. In a pan or wok, pour the cooking oil and put the intestines.
4. Stir fry occasionally until it becomes crispy.
5. Remove the crispy intestines from the wok and set aside.
6. Remove also some of the cooking oil from the pan and leave only about 1 tablespoon.
Saute the garlic, onion, pork fat and pork meat.
7. After about 1 minute, put the internal organs except the crispy intestines.
8. Then pour the vinegar, pepper, and a small amount of water and simmer until the meat is tender.
9. When the liquid has evaporated and almost dry, pour the pork blood in the wok.
10. Stir constantly until the bloods consistency becomes thick. Put the green chili peppers.
11. Add sugar and salt to improve the taste and don’t forget to add the crispy intestines before serving.