Pork Jerky Recipe
- Minced pork 500g (20% fat is good)
- Sugar 3 tbsp ( I used demerara sugar)
- Honey 35g
- Light soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Chinese rice wine 0.5 tbsp
- Fish sauce 0.5 tbsp
- Oyster sauce 1 tbsp
- Chinese 5 spices powder 0.5 tsp
- Dash of Pepper
- Pinch of Salt (about 3g)
1) Combine all ingredients, covered and keep in fridge overnight.
2) Lined aluminium foil on tray, and use fork to press marinated meat on the tray.
3) Baked in preheated oven 320F for 15 minutes, then remove from oven, use cutter to cut to pieces.
4) Brushed honey on cooked pork jerky for one side first, then turn on upper heat to broil it about 5 minutes, then turn the other side and brushed with honey and broil 5 minutes again. Transfer to serving plate when done. Happy cooking!
Don’t missed out on how to make Ube Pastillas:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
You may also comment on this post using our Facebook Comment plugins and don’t forget to save us on your Pinterest too.
Do you have any questions about this recipe? Do you have any concern about the ingredients, substitute or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts.
Don’t forget to rate back our recipes once you tried it and you’re satisfied. Thanks a lot for supporting our website.