Pork Jerky Recipe
- 500g pork, sliced thinly (20% fat is good)
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- 35g Honey (1/4 cup)
- 1 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Chinese rice wine
- 1/2 tbsp Fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp Chinese 5 spices powder (ngohiong)
- Dash of Pepper
- Pinch of Salt (about 3g)
1) Combine all ingredients, covered and keep in fridge overnight.
2) Lined aluminium foil on tray, and use fork to press marinated meat on the tray.
3) Baked in preheated oven 320F for 15 minutes, then remove from oven, use cutter to cut to pieces.
4) Brushed honey on cooked pork jerky for one side first, then turn on upper heat to broil it about 5 minutes, then turn the other side and brushed with honey and broil 5 minutes again. Transfer to serving plate when done. Happy cooking!
Don’t missed out on how to make Ube Pastillas:
Thank you for dropping by our website. Happy cooking!