Simple and delicious Filipino Pork Menudo Recipe, a classic recipe that all Filipinos love. Made more creamier with a little bit of all purpose cream (this is just optional). Ideal for any occasion, pot luck or daily menu. This recipe is good for party servings. Happy cooking!
FILIPINO PORK MENUDO RECIPE
1 kilo pork (kasim), chopped into cubes
¼ kilo pork’s liver
¼ kilo hotdog ( sliced)
1 large carrots, diced
2 pouch tomato sauce (250g)
3 pcs potatoes, diced
3 tablespoon soy sauce
1 red bell pepper ( diced)
1 cup water (adjust as needed)
3 tbsp all purpose cream (optional)
1 onion (chopped)
4 cloves garlic (chopped)
salt and pepper to taste
2 pcs Bay leaves
1. In a large wok, saute onions and garlic. Add the pork and let it fry for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
2. Add the chopped liver and let it cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add the tomato sauce, soy sauce and bring it to a boil, then just simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. Add the water and let it boil, simmer for an additional 10 minutes (stirring occasionally).
5. Add the carrots and potatoes then simmer for 3 minutes or until tender.
6. Add the rest of the ingredients except the all purpose cream, simmer until done. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Add in the all purpose cream to make it creamy and let it cook for a minute. Serve it hot and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.