Easy Pork Morcon Recipe you can make for any occasion like potluck, fiesta, birthday or holiday season. Simple and easy to cook compared to beef.
- ½ kg Pork Lomo (thin sliced, morcon style)
- 1 tbsp Calamansi Juice
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 pc (small) Egg (hard boiled, shelled and sliced into 4 wedges, for stuffing)
- 1 pc hotdog (cut into 4 strips, for stuffing)
- 4 strips Bacon (for stuffing)
- 50 grams Carrot (cut into 3 strips, for stuffing)
- 1 pc (whole) Pineapple (cut into 3 strips, for stuffing)
- 50 grams Cheddar Cheese (cut into 4 strips, for stuffing)
- 1 pc (small) Red Bell Pepper (cut into 4 strips, for stuffing)
- 1 pouch (80 grams) tomato sauce
Pound pork meat with mullet to flatten. Marinate with calamansi juice and soy sauce.
Starting on one end of the meat, arrange in alternate rows the stuffing until all are used up. Roll and tie with a string (crocheting thread).
Sprinkle with flour then brown all sides in 2 tablespoons oil.
Transfer meat into saucepan, then add tomato sauce and 1¼ cups water. Cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes or until tender. Remove strings and slice.
Makes 5 servings
You may also try our new recipe:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.