Pork Sisig – Lutong Bahay ay ang shortcut recipe para sa mga nasa bahay na gustong magluto ng mabilisang sisig or hindi komplikado. Eto ang easy version pambahay lutong ulam. Kung nais ng party tray ng Pork Sisig ay doblehin lamang ang recipe na ito. Ang sarap po nito super!
Pork Sisig – Lutong Bahay
- 1 Kilo Chopped pork belly (leftover Lechon Kawali)
- 5 pcs Tokwa or Hard Tofu (diced into small pcs.)
- 2-3 Tbsp Butter (Buttercup)
- 1 can Purefoods Liver spread
- 2 Cloves Garlic chopped finely
- 2 Red Onion chopped finely (separate at least half for garnishing)
- 1 Pack Chicharron (pork rind) crushed/powdered
- 5-7 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 3 pcs Green Chili Pepper or Siling haba (deseeded and chopped)
- 2 pcs Red Chili Pepper or siling labuyo chopped (slightly spicy- you can omit if you don’t like spicy)
- 2-3 tbsp Light soy sauce or Maggie Savor
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 3 pcs calamansi (juice)
- Siling labuyo (garnish)
- Deep fry Tofu in oil until golden brown. Once cooked, remove from heat and drain oil. Set aside.
- On another pan, sautee garlic and onion in butter. Once the garlic is slightly brown and onion is translucent, add in pork. Sautee for a few minutes until pork is cooked.
- Drain oil
- Mix in tofu cubes
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, light soy sauce and sugar.
- Add liver spread and mix thoroughly
- Add in Green chili pepper and red chili pepper.
- Turn of heat. Set aside to cool. Around 5 minutes.
- Once cool, add in mayo and chopped onion. We want to make sure mayo won’t be cooked and turn into oil.
- Use strainer and squeeze calamansi juice on top
- Mix it all to consistency
- Garnish with crushed chicharron at tinadtad na siling labuyo. Share and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
LECHON KAWALI (Tagalog Version)