Skip to content
Pork Spareribs Tausi
- 1 kilo Pork Spareribs
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. tausi (Black Fermented Soybean)
- ¼ cup Liquid seasoning
- 4 cups water
- 2 pcs Pork cubes or bouillon
- 2 pcs onions, cut into rings and sautéed until cooked
- 3 tbsp. spring onions, chopped
- Marinate pork spareribs with Liquid Seasoning.
- In a pan, sauté onions, garlic and tausi.
- Put in pork spareribs and fry until brown.
- Add water, pork cubes and bring to a boil for a much deeper flavor.
- Simmer until meat is tender before transferring into a serving dish.
- Garnish pork dish with fried onions and spring onions.
- Serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Pork Barbecue Special