Skip to content
Post Views: 222,384
Cassava Cake using Cassava Flour
- 2 cups cassava flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup young coconut (macapuno)
- 2 pcs egg (yolk and white beaten separately)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- For the Toppings:
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1/3 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Milk
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F or (160°C)
- Sift together the measured baking powder and cassava flour.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter until smooth. Add sugar gradually and mix well.
- Alternately add egg yolk, dry ingredients and milk. Mix thoroughly in one direction until well blended.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the egg white until stiff peak forms.
- Fold in the mixture to the beaten egg white.
- Pour the mixture in an ungreased baking pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until top is no longer wet.
- In the meantime, mix well all ingredients for topping. When top of cake is no longer wet, spread topping evenly on cake.
- Bake an additional 20-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Share this to your friends: