This Avocado Ice Cream is budget friendly and so easy to make. You don’t need an Ice cream maker to make your homemade ice cream from now on. Its 100% guaranteed fresh and healthy!
Plus the fact you know that the ice cream you’re making is pure fresh ingredients and no added harmful chemicals to preserve it.
Homemade Avocado Ice cream
- 400 grams all purpose cream, chilled (nestle cream or heavy cream)
- 370 grams condensed milk, chilled
- 1 cup water, chilled (or coconut milk)
- 2 avocado, pitted and scrape flesh (less half a kilo)
1. Add all the chilled ingredients in a blender, and blend it well. If you have an electric hand mixer its also good to use.
2. Beat the ingredients until double in volume.
3. Transfer in an airtight container or recycled ice cream container and let it freeze for 8 hours or longer. Wait until it’s frozen.
3. Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our new recipe:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.