- 1 lb. raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
- 8 Tbsp butter (2 sticks), melted
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 packet of Italian all natural seasoning
- 1 1/2 lemon, sliced into circles
- 1 Tbs. dried parsley leaves
- 1 tsp. black pepper, ground
Mama’s Guide Instructions:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with minced garlic, and pour into a pan or casserole dish, spreading it all over
Arrange the lemon slices on top of butter, forming a single layer.
Arrange the cleaned and deveined shrimp on top of the lemon slices.
Sprinkle the Italian Seasoning over the shrimp.
Sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top of that.
Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 15 minutes