Quick and easy to make Lemon Gooey Butter cookies. These are the classic cookies you will keep on baking! Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Lemon Gooey Butter Cookies
- 1 stick of butter room temperature
- 1 eight ounce box of cream cheese room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and cream cheese with mixer. Add egg and lemon juice and mix until combined on low. Add the lemon cake mix in three parts mixing until combined after each part.
- Refrigerate dough for 2 hours.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and roll through the powdered sugar. Place on cookie sheets covered with parchment paper.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Cool for two minutes and remove to cookie cooling racks. When fully cool dust with more powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!