Delight the taste of these yummy Red Velvet Cookie Sandwiches!! Enjoy these wonderful treat doe this coming holiday giveaways and treats.
Red Velvet Crinkles
- 1 box Red Velvet cake mix
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- powder sugar
- 1 (8oz) block of cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 3 tbs butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5-2 cups powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 350°F (or 176°C). In a stand mixer or using your own elbow grease with a wooden spoon, mix together cake mix, oil, water and egg. Dough will be sticky. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and drop into a small bowl of powdered sugar.
2. Roll dough balls in powdered sugar and place on a parchment-paper lined baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cookies begin to spread and show “crinkle” texture. Cool on cookie rack.
3. While cookies are cooling, prepare the frosting. Mix the first three ingredients in a stand or hand mixer and slowly add powdered sugar, until desired consistency is reached.
4. When cookies are completely cool, spoon frosting onto one side and sandwich with another cookie. Let set and then enjoy! Store in an airtight container.
You gotta try our melt in your mouth cookies:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.