Delight the taste of these yummy Red Velvet Cookie Sandwiches!! Enjoy these wonderful treat doe this coming holiday giveaways and treats.
Red Velvet Crinkles
- 1 box Red Velvet cake mix
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- powder sugar
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbs butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5-2 cups powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand mixer or using your own elbow grease with a wooden spoon, mix together cake mix, oil, water and egg. Dough will be sticky. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and drop into a small bowl of powdered sugar.
2. Roll dough balls in powdered sugar and place on a parchment-paper lined baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cookies begin to spread and show “crinkle” texture. Cool on cookie rack.
3. While cookies are cooling, prepare the frosting. Mix the first three ingredients in a stand or hand mixer and slowly add powdered sugar, until desired consistency is reached.
4. When cookies are completely cool, spoon frosting onto one side and sandwich with another cookie. Let set and then enjoy! Store in an airtight container.
#HappyBaking #MamasGuideRecipes #MeltingMoments
You gotta try our melt in your mouth cookies:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Do subscribe to our daily recipes by clicking Yes to “ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS” in the pop up Red Bell button.
You may comment on this post using our Facebook Comment by clicking through links posted on our Facebook page.
Do you have any questions about this recipe? Do you have any concern about the ingredients, substitute or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts.
Kindly rate back our recipes if you tried it and you’re satisfied. Thanks a lot for supporting our website.
Photo by: #wackymomo
Adapted Recipe: Quarter Life Crisis Cuisine