These simple breaded pork chop are absolutely crispy. Easy and very basic way of cooking a crispy and crunch porkchops. The ingredients used are very simple and if you want a garlic hint flavor, just simple rub the porkchop with little garlic powder before breading with flour.
Simple Breaded Porkchop
- Pork chops -you can buy them from your groceries.
- A bag of bread crumbs- this will depend on the quantity of pork chops we’re cooking
- A cup or two of All-purpose flour..
- Salt- around 1 to 2 tbsp
- Ground black pepper- around 1 tbsp
- 2 eggs, beaten
Mama’s Guide Instructions:
How to cook simple breaded porkchop
1. Line the pork chop/s flat on a chopping board.
2. Using a meat tenderizer, lightly pound the pork chop until it flats down. It should reduce its thickness 1/3 off from its original thickness. You can use a bottle or any available clean utensil to pound the meat if you dont have a meat tenderizer.
3. Once the pork chop/s are pounded, immediately season them with salt and pepper. Be generous with the seasoning.
4. Let the seasoned meat rest for a while. In this way it will absorb all the seasonings and flavors.
5. Prepare a 3-station breading bowls. One for the flour. The second one is for the beaten egg/s and the last one is for the bread crumbs.
6. Once the meat is rested, coat them with flour on the first bowl.
Tip: you can use the dry-hand, wet-hand method. Which means either of your left or right hand will be used for the dry ingredients which are the flour and bread crumbs while the other hand is for the beaten eggs. This will help you work with a little mess.
7. After coating the meat with the flour, moist the meat with the egg wash or beaten eggs. Ensure that both sides are coated. This process will enable the bread crumbs to stick in the porkchop and also giving the meat added crispness and flavor.
8. Immediately place the flour and egg coated meat to your bowl of bread crumbs and cover all sides evenly. Remember to use the dry-hand, wet-hand technique.
9. Place the coated meat on a plate while you repeat the process for all the pork chops that you have.
10. While your finishing procedure 9, get your pan nice and hot and preheat 1/2 half of an inch deep of cooking oil on it. Set the heat or fire into medium to low heat.
11. Once oil is hot and everything is ready, use a thong to guide the meat into the pan.
Note: To avoid splashing of oil. Always lay the meat on the pan away from you.
12. Fry them 7 minutes per side or until golden-brown over lowest heat possible.
13. After frying, let them rest and cool down on a cooling rack or a plate with a paper towel.
Serve with lots of rice. Enjoy your crispy simple breaded porkchop!
Here’s another version of Simple Breaded Porkchop with Smoked Barbeque Powder. After frying the porkchop, let it cool first. Then place it in a big canister with lid, toss in a few tablespoon of Smoked Barbeque Powder. Cover the canister and give it a good shake to scatter the powder flavor. Voila! You’ve just got yourself A Smoked Barbeque Flavor Fried Breaded Porkchop.
Don’t forget to make your homemade Jollibee Style Gravy. 💗
Thank you so much for dropping by! Show us some love and comment anything about this recipe or don’t forget to save us on your Pinterest.
Do you have any questions or suggedtions about the ingredients or recipe? Or you need a substitute ingredient? Let me help you and we can find a way. Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts.
Have a wonderful day!