Skinless Chicken Longganisa
- 1 kilo ground chicken breast
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head garlic, crushed and finely minced
- 2 tsp. sweet tomato sauce
- 2-3 stalk kinchay, (chinese parsley), finely chopped
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1-1/2 tbsp corn starch
1. Mix all ingredients. Then, transfer in a covered container and chill overnight.
2. Roll desired amount of the mixture into balls using your hands, roll to form log sausages. ( use plastic or thin wax paper to wrap the sausage logs so they set in place and avoid sticking to each other)
3. Arrange side by side each other in a container with lid or wrap in a waxed paper, keep covered and refrigerate for 3 days to cure.
4. How to cook: Boil the skinless longganisa in 1/4 cup of water, let it boil until all water evaporates leaving just the fats from the longganisa .
5. Stir fry on its own fat for 3-5 minutes or until skin become reddish brown and caramelized.
6. Add more oil if necessary.
7. Serve with hot plain rice or fried rice.
You may also try our:
Credits: @rosals.iloilo and @richasquare
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.