This adobo fried rice omelette is best with left over pork adobo or chicken! However, if there is no left over, don’t worry because you can still make it from scratch using this recipe.
Adobo Fried Rice Omelette
Yield: 3 omelets
- 1/4 kilo pork meat or chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- ½ tsp. course ground pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 6 eggs
1. Chop the pork/chicken meat into small pieces.
2. Heat one-tablespoon oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Sauté the onions, garlic and ginger.
3. Add the pork/chicken and cook for about five minutes.
4. Add the soy sauce, water, vinegar and pepper and cook down for 10 minutes. Stir in the rice, until heated and set aside.
5. Heat 1-2 teaspoons oil in a skillet. Beat 2 eggs in a small bowl and pour into the heated skillet. Cook without flipping for 2- 3 minutes.
6. Add one-fourth of the fried rice to the center of the omelet.
7. Roll the rice inside and serve. Garnish with chopped spring onions and slice tomatoes on the side.
8. Repeat the same to make 2 more set of omelette. Happy Cooking!
You may also try our:
Did you try cooking this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: ma*********@gm***.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes. Credits: @Coachedwin