Mas pinasarap na Ginataang Tambakol recipe, inadobo sa gata. Winner po sa sarap lalo na kung fresh na fresh amg isdang tambakol na nabili. Lalo po itong mas sasarap kung spicy. Mapapalaban ka sa maraming kanin sa Ginataang Isda! Happy cooking!
Adobo sa Ginataang Tambakol
- 1 medium size tambakol (8-10 slices, including the head), about less 1kg
- 1 medium size ginger, sliced
- 2 shallots or onions, sliced
- 2 crushed garlic
- 3 siling pangsigang (finger chili) whole
- 2 cups of coconut cream (first extraction)
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk (second extraction)
- ½ cup soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Clean tambakol thoroughly in running water. Remove the innards like the intestines and gills. Season the fish with salt. Slice in serving sizes.
2. In a pan, fry the tambakol fish until slightly brownish in color. Drain from oil and set aside.
3. Using the same oil from frying tambakol about 2-3 tbsp only. Saute garlic, onion and ginger until cooked.
4. Pour coconut milk in sauteed onion, garlic and ginger. Add finger chili, let it simmer in low heat until it becomes a little bit oily. Add soy sauce and pepper. Let it simmer.
5. Add fried tambakol slices and simmer in low heat until sauce is thick and the sauce is almost absorbed by the fish (intensifying the flavor of soy sauce and coconut milk).
6. Turn off heat. Serve and enjoy!
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Please subscribe to our daily recipes and look for the “RED BELL” at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST please. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Photo by: Janine Perce