Are you craving for the famous Applebee’s entrée Shrimp and Parmesan Steak? This copycat recipe is the best! Pair it with Olive Garden style salad, mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli topped with parmesan sauce. Yummy..
Applebee’s Shrimp and Parmesan Steak
- 2 (10 oz.) Sirloin Steaks, season to taste
- 2 cups heavy cream (or 16 fl. oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 20 shrimp, (tails and shells removed)
- GRILL steaks to medium rare and season with pepper and butter. At least 135 degrees F internal temperature.
- HEAT cream in a sauce pan and lightly boil until it is half its original volume, being careful not to scorch.
- STIR in Parmesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper. (You can add some toasted garlic bits for an extra yummy kick)
- Sauté’ shrimp for about a minute.
- TOP steaks with shrimp and cheese sauce.