- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 kilo lechon, cut into pieces
- 1/2 kilo chicken liver
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 cups glutinous rice
- 4 cups chicken stock (dissolved chicken cubes)
- 4 cups coconut cream (kakang gata)
- 1small can green peas
- 1 medium size red bell pepper,cut into thin strips
- 2 heaping tablespoons raisins
- 6 eggs
- Chorizo (optional)
1. In a nonstick frying pan,heat oil and saute garlic and onions.
2. Add liver and cook until brownish. Add lechon pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Season with salt, pepper and turmeric powder.
4. Add glutinous rice and continue sautéing
5. Pour in chicken stock and coconut cream.
6. Allow to simmer over low heat until rice is cooked, stirring occasionally.
7. Add the red bell pepper strips and raisins.
8. When rice is cooked, let pan sit over low heat for one to two minutes or until a golden brown crust forms at the bottom of the pan.
9. Flip into a large serving platter.
10. Put eggs on the top before serving.
Join Us in Mama’s Guide Recipes Group
Click here to join –> https://fb.com/groups/1756269467988259/?fth=1