Baked Salmon with Avocado Dressing
- 6 – 6 oz Salmon Fillet (skin removed)
- 3 Tbs fresh chopped dill
- 1 heaping tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup sour cream (or plain Greek yogurt)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 Tbs Olive oil
- 1 whole ripened Avocado
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- While oven is heating, mix together Avocado, chopped dill, garlic, sour cream, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.. and mix with hand mixer until well mixed and refrigerate .
- Place salmon pieces in a baking dish and brush both sides liberally with Olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven for 10 -12 minutes depending on thickness, remove from oven and top with avocado dip!
- Serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Herb-Roasted Chicken with Seasoned Vegetables