This blueberry cheesecake bar, is easy just like a pie. This will yield one tray so, you can split this recipe if you want just half of a tray. Happy baking and enjoy!
Blueberry Cheese Cake Bars
6 tablespoons butter, melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 (8 ounce) pack cream cheese, softened at room temperature
3⁄4 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 (8 ounce) jar blueberry jam (or preserves)
1-2 cups fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C
2. In a 9×13 inch greased baking pan, mix butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press it firmly and evenly onto bottom of 9 X 13-inch baking pan to make a crust. Set aside.
3. In a mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Then add sugar, eggs and vanila. Continue beating until well blended. Set aside.
4. Stir jam until softened and spread evenly over crust; add blueberries and scatter on all sides and in the center.
5. Add in cream cheese mixture on top and some fresh blueberries.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes or until slightly puffed. Let it cool completely in the pan. Then chill in the fridge.
7. Serve chilled and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.