These Chicken Wraps Sandwich recipe is quick and easy baon ideas for your kids. Also great for any simple afternoon snack. You can buy the ready made tortilla or even make your own tortillas. See Homemade Flour Tortillas recipe.
Chicken Wraps Sandwich
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken, or left over roasted chicken
- 1/4 cup Kraft Sesame Dressing or your favorite dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Miracle Whip Original Spread
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 large flour tortillas
1. MIX dressing and Miracle Whip in large bowl. ADD lettuce, chicken, carrots and onions; mix lightly.
2. SPOON onto tortillas; roll up and seal.
3. Serve and enjoy. So easy and delicious!
You may also try our:
Thank you for dropping by our website. Happy cooking!