- 300 Fresh Tuna (deboned and cut into chunks)
- 2 1/2 tsp Calamansi Juice
- 1/4 tsp Iodized Fine Salt
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/3 liters Water
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Cooking Oil (for frying)
- 3 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1/4 cup Onion (sliced thinly)
- 1 pc Pork Bouillon Cube
- 1/4 pc Potato (cut into chunks)
- 1 cup Carrot (cut into chunks)
- 1 pc Laurel
- 3/4 baguio beans (sliced, each pc cut into 3)
- 1/3 cup Frozen Green Peas
- 1/3 cup Red Bell Pepper (sliced into strips)
- 1pouch (80 grams) Del Monte
- Quick ‘n Easy Afritada Sauce
1. Season fish with calamansi juice, iodized fine salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with flour and then fry until golden brown. Set aside.
2. In the same oil. Sauté garlic, onions, bouillon cube, potatoes, and carrots. Add water, laurel leaf, and DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil and then turn down to a simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add Baguio beans, green peas, bellpeppers, and fish. Cook for another 5 minutes.
Makes 4-6 servings