Skip to content
Post Views: 25,659
Pagkatapos kumain ng mamantikang mga pagkain. Magluto naman ng gulay. Napaka healthy ng ulam na ito.
Ginisang Ampalaya with Egg Recipe
- 1 piece of Bitter Gourd (ampalaya), seeds removed and cut into thin slices
- 2-3 medium-sized tomatoes, sliced
- 3 eggs, beaten slightly
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 medium-sized onion, sliced
- salt for the bitter melon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Place the bitter gourd/ampalaya in a large bowl. Add salt and luke warm water to the bowl.Let this sit for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, drain the water.
- Using a layer of cheesecloth dab the bitter gourd to absorb excess moisture then set it aside.
- In a large pan saute the garlic followed by onions until the garlic turns golden brown and the onions become translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and cook them until the tomatoes are soft.
- Then add the bitter gourd and cook for 3 minutes. Now pour the beaten eggs over the mixture.
- Let the eggs cook until partially done.
- Then stir the mixture until the bitter gourd has softened and is fully cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the mixture to a serving dish.
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Mais Con Yelo
Share this to your friends: