Pagkatapos kumain ng mamantikang mga pagkain. Magluto naman ng gulay. Napaka healthy ng ulam na ito.
Ginisang Ampalaya na may Itlog
- 1 piece of bitter melon (ampalaya), seeds removed and cut into thin slices
- 2-3 medium-sized tomatoes, sliced
- 3 eggs, beaten slightly
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 medium-sized onion, sliced
- salt for the bitter melon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons of cooking oil
1. Place the bitter melon in a large bowl.
2. Add salt and luke warm water to the bowl.
3. Let this sit for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, drain the water.
4. Using a layer of cheesecloth dab the bitter melon to absorb excess moisture then set it aside.
5. In a large pan saute the garlic followed by onions until the garlic turns golden brown and the onions become translucent.
6. Add the tomatoes and cook them until the tomatoes are soft.
7. Then add the bitter melon and cook for 3 minutes. Now pour the beaten eggs over the mixture.
8. Let the eggs cook until partially done.
Then stir the mixture until the bitter melon has softened and is fully cooked.
9. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the mixture to a serving dish. Serve with steamed rice and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.