- chicken sausage spinach feta pasta
- chicken spinach feta sausage heb
- chicken sausage spinach gnocchi
- chicken sausage spinach lasagna
- chicken spinach mozzarella sausage
- chicken spinach and pine nut sausages
- chicken spinach and pine nut sausages recipe
- chicken spinach sausage pasta
- chicken sausage spinach penne
Homemade Chicken and Spinach Sausage
YIELD: 8 sausage Links
- 4 1⁄2 lbs chicken thighs
- 7 -10 ounces fresh spinach (1 bag)
- 5 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 garlic cloves
Notes: you can also add feta cheese for an add on cheesier take.
De-bone chicken thighs, leave the fat on.
Slice into 1″ cubes into a bowl.
Mince garlic and add to the chicken.
Add remaining spices.
Combine all ingredients in the bowl then refrigerate for at least an hour.
Mince Spinach and combine with the other ingredients.
Grind all the ingredients using a blender or food processor.
Combine qnd mix the sausage using hand for a couple of minutes.
Next, you can start putting the mixture into pork casings. Hang it and let it dry in the air for 1 hour.
You can fry it or cook it to any pasta dish.
Cook within 2-3 days or freeze for up ot 4 months. Happy cooking! Enjoy!
You may also try this delicious recipe:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Do subscribe to our daily recipes by clicking Yes to “ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS” in the pop up Red Bell button.
You may comment on this post using our Facebook Comment by clicking through links posted on our Facebook page.
Do you have any questions about this recipe? Do you have any concern about the ingredients, substitute or any cooking tips? Just comment below for any feedback. We’d love to know your thoughts.
Kindly rate back our recipes if you tried it and you’re satisfied. Thanks a lot for supporting our website.
Photo by Holy Jo Johnson