A mindanao delicacy made from pounder, sun dried and fried cassava. A native and childhood delicacy of many mindanaoan’s.
How to make Salvaro (Cassava Crisp)
- Ground cassava
- Cooking oil
- Caramelized coconut cream
1. Get the ground cassava and form it like a compact disc.
2. Pound it with clean kitchen hammer to form thin cassava disc.
3. Cook it through brewed water.
4. Display the cassava discs to the sunny place to achieve a crunchy bite, dry and hard.
5. In a wok, heat the oil. Bring the forms of the dried cassava extracts and fry.
6. Set on the platter and garnish with the caramelized coconut cream or chocolate syrup. Serve and enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.