Skip to content
A mindanao delicacy made from pounder, sun dried and fried cassava. A native and childhood delicacy of many mindanaoan’s.
How to make Salvaro (Cassava Crisp)
- Ground cassava
- Cooking oil
- Caramelized coconut cream
- Get the ground cassava and form it like a compact disc.
- Pound it with clean kitchen hammer to form thin cassava disc.
- Cook it through brewed water.
- Display the cassava discs to the sunny place to achieve a crunchy bite, dry and hard.
- In a wok, heat the oil. Bring the forms of the dried cassava extracts and fry.
- Set on the platter and garnish with the caramelized coconut cream or chocolate syrup. Serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: