This recipe is delicious, simple and really easy to cook! With matching salted egg, slices of fresh tomatoes with toyo-mansi dipping sauce. Classic favorite of every Pinoy..
Inihaw Na Tilapia (Grilled Tilapia)
- 4-5 whole cleaned tilapia, scales on (so it doesnt stick on the griller)
- 4 tbs ginger minced
- 1 cup onions chopped/onion leaves
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 3 tbs melted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl then mix well.
2. Stuff the mixture inside each cut (do not overstuff the fish.)
3. Rubbed with salt and cooked directly over the grill about 20 minutes on each side or just until cooked
4. Served with vegetables salad and steamed rice and best with siling labuyo, calamansi and soy sauce for the dip. Sarap!
Happy cooking and enjoy!