Japanese Ginger Pork
- 500g pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp mirin
- canola oil
- toasted sesame seeds
1. In a bowl mix together soy sauce, ginger and mirin.
2. Add pork slices then marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Remove pork from bowl then reserve the marinade.
4. Add small amount of oil in a wok, turn heat on high then once it starts to smoke sauté meat for around 2 minutes.
5. Pour marinade into pan then stir for 30 seconds.
6. Remove from wok then serve with rice and shredded cabbage.
You may also try our recipe for:
Thank you for dropping by our website!
Please subscribe to our daily recipes by clicking the “RED BELL” at the bottom right corner of your screen.
Don’t forget to Pin us to PINTEREST please. You can comment your question there and we’ll be glad to answer your question or feedback about the recipe.
The star ratings are for those who tried to cook our recipe. Kindly rate back the recipe if you tried it and you’re satisfied.
Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Photo by @jesseito