- 500g pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp mirin
- canola oil
- toasted sesame seeds
1. In a bowl mix together soy sauce, ginger and mirin.
2. Add pork slices then marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Remove pork from bowl then reserve the marinade.
4. Add small amount of oil in a wok, turn heat on high then once it starts to smoke sauté meat for around 2 minutes.
5. Pour marinade into pan then stir for 30 seconds.
6. Remove from wok then serve with rice and shredded cabbage.