Japanese Ginger Pork (Shogayaki)
- 500g pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. grated ginger
- 2 tbsp. mirin
- canola oil
- toasted sesame seeds
- garnish: green onions
- In a bowl mix together soy sauce, ginger and mirin.
- Add pork slices then marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove pork from bowl then reserve the marinade.
- Add small amount of oil in a wok, turn heat on high then once it starts to smoke sauté meat for around 2 minutes.
- Pour marinade into pan then stir for 30 seconds.
- Remove from wok then serve with green onions garnish, with rice and shredded cabbage on the side.
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Honey BBQ Wings