Kinilaw na Langka with Gata! Super yummy version of Kinilaw. This is really creamy delicious! If coconut milk is not available you can substitute with milk instead.
Kinilaw na Langka with Gata
- 1 kilo raw jackfruit (langka)
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 2 white onions, Small cut
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- Add the raw Jackfruit in a pot and boil until tender in about 15 minutes or more. Drain and let cool.
- In a big bowl, mix together the chopped ginger, chopped onions, chopped onion leaves, white sugar, pepper, salt, vinegar, and coconut cream.
- Add the boiled Jackfruits in the bowl wherein the ingredients is stirred and mix them together until it becomes tasty.
- Transfer the salad in serving bowl and add some sliced tomatoes on the top. Garnish with spring onions..
- Serve and Enjoy!
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
Deep-fried Butterfly Plapla