Oyster Sisig from Mama’s Guide Recipes
- 1 kilo oyster, remove from the shell
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 onions, chopped
- 2-3 red hot chili pepper (labuyo), chopped
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 raw egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce or liquid seasoning
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise(optional)
- 4-5 pieces calamansi
1. In a bowl, combine cornstarch, salt and pepper.
2. Dip oyster on beaten egg then dredge with cornstarch mixture.
3. In a pan, heat oil and fry coated oyster for 5 minutes or until colors turn to golden brown.
4. Drain on paper into small pieces. Set aside.
1. In a pan, melt butter then saute garlic and onions.
2. Add chopped fried oyster, liquid seasoning, ground pepper, chili and mayonnaise. Mix well.
3. Transfer to sizzling plate, serve with fried egg and calamansi on the side. Enjoy!