You are a certified foodie kung nakatikim ka na ng Oyster Sisig! Winner na winner sa sarap, you can deep fry it until very very crunchy, chop it then some will even combine it with crispy pork.. saute saute and boom. Sarap!
Oyster Sisig Recipe
- 1 kilo oyster, remove from the shell
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 onions, chopped
- 2-3 red hot chili pepper (labuyo), chopped
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 raw egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce or liquid seasoning
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise(optional)
- 4-5 pieces calamansi
1. In a bowl, combine cornstarch, salt and pepper.
2. Dip oyster on beaten egg then dredge with cornstarch mixture.
3. In a pan, heat oil and fry coated oyster for 5 minutes or until colors turn to golden brown.
4. Drain on paper into small pieces. Set aside.
1. In a pan, melt butter then saute garlic and onions.
2. Add chopped fried oyster, liquid seasoning, ground pepper, chili and mayonnaise. Mix well.
3. Transfer to sizzling plate, serve with fried egg and calamansi on the side. Enjoy!