- 2 lbs. pork pata, sliced
- 2 pieces chorizo de bilbao
- 2 cups beef or pork broth
- 1 cup water
- 1can (11 oz.) pork and beans
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 head medium Napa cabbage, chopped
- 1 bundle pechay
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine the pork, pork and beans, onion, tomato, chorizo, and pork broth in a slow cooker. Slow cook in high mode for 5 hours. This will make the pork pata very tender and the soup more flavorful because of the flavors extracted from the ingredients.
Once the pata becomes tender. Add water, pechay, and napa cabbage. Continue to slow cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir.
Transfer to a serving bowl.
Share and enjoy!
Number of servings (yield): 4