This Pata Tim recipe is so tasty and delicious specially with Pineapple juice added ingredient. Not to mention the oyster sauce which made it taste better than just the soy sauce.
Here are some of the most search Pata Tim Recipes:
- Pata tim Recipe Savory Style
- Pata tim recipe Pressure cooker
- Pata tim recipe Kapampangan
- Pata Tim Recipe Chinese style
- Pata tim recipe with sprite
- Pata tim recipe slow cooker
- Pata tim recipe with pineapple juice
- Pata tim recipe with banana blossom
- Pata tim recipe del monte
- Pata tim recipe with pineapple
- Pata tim recipe simple
- Pata tim recipe with coke
Pata Tim Recipe
- 1 ½ kilogram pork leg (pata)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¾ cup pineapple juice
- ¾ cup oyster sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tbsp peppercorns
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 bay leaves
- Taiwan Pechay (or lettuce), blanched in hot water (half cooked)
- Pata Tim Sauce:
- 1 cup broth pata
- 5 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- salt to taste
- In a large pot boil enough water. Add pork pata and simmer with all the ingredients until the pork becomes tender.
- Adjust water if necessary to replace the evaporated liquid (but use hot water and not the normal water.)
- Once pork is tender, drain water and save some broth. Slice the meat from one side and separate the bones.
- Line the platter pechay or lettuce and transfer pata over the bed of pechay or lettuce. Set aside.
- For the Pata Tim Sauce: In a saucepan, mix broth cornstarch and salt to taste. Let it boil and simmer until sauce becomes thick. Add sesame oil and turn off heat.
- Pour the sauce on top of the pata.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!