This Recipe of Milo Cake is so easy to make. Ideal snack for your kids without using an oven. Yes you can cook it in rice cooker or you can just steam it.
For the budget conscious, the hot fudge recipe below is just optional. With or without the chocolate fudge this Milo cake is simply good. I hope you and your kids love this recipe. Happy baking!
Yield: 2 Llanera/small pan
MILO CAKE (Steamed)
3 sachet milo (24 grams)
1/4 cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
Chocolate Fudge: (optional)
1 cup chocolate chips
4 tablespoons milk (or use butter/oil)
1. Combine milo, sugar and egg. Mix it well until combined. Make sure that milo is dissolved. (No need for water)
2. Transfer the milo batter into a greased molder or llanera.
3. Steam for 10-15 minutes, until toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean. Let cool.
4. Unmold the Milo cake on a plate. Pour chocolate fudge on top. Serve and enjoy!
For the Chocolate Fudge:
1. Mix the chocolate chips and milk in a sauce pan. Heat over lowest heat until milk and chocolate starts to melt.(Do not over cook or chocolate will turn black).
2. Turn off heat right away as soon as u see its melting. Let residual heat melt all the chocolate and keep stirring. Pour right away on top of Milo cake.
Also check our delicious recipe of Maja Blanca for business:
Thank you for dropping by our website!