Sarciadong Barracuda or Sarciadong Isda! Napakasarap na lutong bahay. Simple lamang at masustansya para sa pamilya. Maari po tayong gumamit ng ibang klaseng isda kung walang barracuda.
Serving size: 4
Sarciadong Barracuda Recipe
- 1 kilo Barracuda fish, sliced
- 6 pieces medium-sized tomatoes, diced
- 3 pieces medium-sized onions, diced
- 1¾ cups water
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup green onions, chopped (optional)
- 5 tbsp garlic, minced
- 5 pieces raw eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Heat oil in a frying pan then fry the fish. Ensure that salt has been rubbed over the fish before frying.
- Remove the fish from the frying pan and place in a a plate with paper towels. Set aside.
- Using a clean pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of cooking oil then sauté the garlic, onions, and tomatoes
- Add the fish sauce and ground black pepper then stir.
- Put-in the chopped green onions and water then bring to a boil.
- Add the fried fish and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour the beaten eggs on the pan. Ensure that it is distributed evenly.
- Once the eggs curdles or coagulates, you may start stirring the mixture.
- Simmer for another 2 minutes then transfer to a serving plate. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!