- 2 TBS low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 2 TBS fresh minced ginger
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups chopped bok choy
- 2 TBS soy sauce
- 1 TBS rice vinegar
- salt and white pepper to taste
- pinch of red pepper flakes
Heat broth in a stainless steel skillet.
When broth begins to steam, add scallions and Healthy Saute for 2 minutes.
Add ginger and continue to sauté for another minute.
Add chicken and continue to sauté.
After 2-3 minutes, add bok choy. Continue to sauté for another 3-4 minutes, and then add soy sauce, rice vinegar, salt, and pepper.