Are you looking for something easy and quick to cook with Chicken. Try this one with bok choy, its very simple but delicious.
Sautéed Chicken and Bok Choy
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 2 Tbsp fresh minced ginger
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups chopped bok choy
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- salt and white pepper to taste
- pinch of red pepper flakes
1. Heat broth in a stainless steel skillet.
2. When broth begins to steam, add scallions and saute for 2 minutes.
3. Add ginger and continue to sauté for another minute until fragrant.
4. Add chicken and stir fry until golden brown and cooked.
5. Continue to sauté for another 3-5 minutes, and then add soy sauce, rice vinegar, salt, and pepper. Let it simmer over low heat. After 5 minutes, add bok choy. Cover pan and turn off heat. Serve and enjoy!