These S’mores Pop Recipe are ideal for the coming Holidays! Kids will love these for sure.. its easy to make and budget-friendly. Enjoy!
S’mores Pop Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) bag large marshmallows
- 1 (16 ounce) bag chocolate chips (or whatever chocolate you like to melt)
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers (or any candy sprinklers, ground nuts, crackers, ground cornflakes etc.)
- 20 pcs skewers
1. Crush graham crackers in a big zip lock bag until they are like bread crumbs.
2. Place crumbs in a bowl.
3. Melt chocolate in a double boiler quickly or in the microwave, stirring often until smooth. Turn off heat as soon as it melts in the double broiler (don’t over cook)
4. Stick a toothpick in a marshmallow and dip in chocolate all the way then in graham cracker crumbs half way.
5. Set on wax paper to dry.
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.