These S’mores Pop Recipe are ideal for the coming Holidays! Kids will love these for sure.. its easy to make and budget-friendly. Enjoy!
S’mores Pop Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) bag large marshmallows
- 1 (16 ounce) bag chocolate chips (or whatever chocolate you like to melt)
- 1-2 tablespoon butter or oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers (or any candy sprinklers, ground nuts, crackers, ground cornflakes etc.)
- 20 pcs skewers
- Crush graham crackers in a big zip lock bag until they are like bread crumbs.
- Place crumbs in a bowl.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler quickly or in the microwave, stirring often until smooth with little oil or butter. Turn off heat as soon as it melts in the double broiler (don’t over cook)
- Stick a toothpick in a marshmallow and dip in chocolate all the way then in graham cracker crumbs half way.
- Set on wax paper to dry.