Spaghetti and Palabok style in Balanga, Bataan Philippines.
- 2 pcs Knorr Shrimp Broth Cubes
- 2 cups water
- 1 pack Knorr Royal Spaghetti 450g
- 1/2 cup atsuete seeds
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 cup shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup leftover rice
- 1 tsp kinchay
- 1/4 cup tinapa,cooked & flaked
- 1/4 cup chicharon, crushed
- 2 pcs hard boiled eggs, sliced
1. Place the Knorr Shrimp Broth Cubes and water in a pot and bring to a boil. Add the Knorr Royal Spaghetti and boil for 12 more minutes. Take the noodles out and set aside the pasta broth.
2. In the meantime, put the atsuete seeds in a pan. Add cooking oil and heat until it turns red.
3. Discard atsuete seeds but set aside the atsuete oil.
Add the shrimp into the pasta broth and boil until the shrimp turns pink. Take the shrimp out and set aside the broth.
4. Put the broth in a blender, add the atsuete oil, leftover rice, kinchay and blend until thick and smooth.
5. Put in a pot or pan and keep it heated.
Arrange the spaghetti in a platter and spoon the sauce on top of the spaghetti.
6. Garnish with cooked shrimp, tinapa, chicharon and cooked egg slices.