- 1/4 kilo shrimp/prawn
- 1/4 kilo coconut milk ( about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup water
- 3-4 tbsp curry powder
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 4 cloves garlic (sliced)
- Ginger chopped or minced
- 1 long chili or siling pang sigang
- 2 pcs red chili pepper or siling labuyo chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Patis (Fish sauce)
1. In a pan, saute garlic, onion and ginger. Add shrimp and saute. Add in 1 cup water and let it simmer.
2. Add coconut milk, curry powder, salt, siling pang sigang and siling labuyo.
3. Let it boil until the sauce thickens
But do not overcook the shrimp.
4. Add patis, salt to taste and pepper.
5. Garnish with your favorite fresh herbs if available. Turn off heat.
Serve and enjoy!