No bake ube cheesecake with Macapuno! Easy to make, without an oven. Even your kids can help prepare this refrigerated dessert!
Ube Cheesecake Recipe (No bake)
- 200 grams Cream Cheese
- 2 cups ube Halaya jam (premade/cooked)
- 1 tsp Ube gel food color
- 1 bottle Macapuno preserved (divide for frosting and toppings)
- 100 grams Butter or add more
- Marie Biscuits 1 box (Ordinary pack size)
- For the Frosting:
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temp
- 3 tsp ube flavor
- 1/3 cup Macapuno
- For the crust: In a separate bowl, combine 100g. butter and 1 cup Marie Biscuits crumbs.
- Form it in a round spring form pan as your base or bottom crust. Press it using a big spatula until firm and even. Chill inside the freezer for 1 hour.
- For the frosting: To make the frosting, mix together butter and ube flavor. Sift the powdered sugar and add to the butter mixture slowly. Whisk/beat until smooth. Set aside in fridge.
- For the filling: In a bowl, combine 1 cup Halaya Ube and Cream Cheese. Mix it very well and add gel color if needed to get a good color. Set aside.
- Once the crust is frozen and firm, its time to put the cream cheese filling on top of the crust. Place it back in fridge to chill for 2-3 hours.
- Once chilled, put Macapuno strips on top and decorate it with your ube frosting using a pipe. Ready to serve. Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: