No bake ube cheesecake with macapuno! Easy to make, without an oven. Even your kids can help prepare this refrigirated dessert!
200 grams Cream Cheese
2 cups ube Halaya jam (premade/cooked)
1 tsp Ube gel food color
1 bottle macapuno preserved (divide for frosting and toppings)
100 grams Butter or add more
Marie Biscuits 1 box (Ordinary pack size)
For the Frosting:
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temp
3 tsp ube flavor
1/3 cup macapuno
1. For the crust: In a separate bowl, combine 100g. butter and 1 cup Marie Biscuits crumbs.
2. Form it in a round spring form pan as your base or bottom crust. Press it using a big spatula until firm and even. Chill inside the freezer for 1 hour.
3. For the frosting: To make the frosting, mix together butter and ube flavor. Sift the powdered sugar and add to the butter mixture slowly. Whisk/beat until smooth. Set aside in fridge.
4. For the filling: In a bowl, combine 1 cup Halayang Ube and Cream Cheese. Mix it very well and add gel color if needed to get a good color. Set aside.
5. Once the crust is frozen and firm, its time to put the creamcheese filling on top of the crust. Place it back in fridge to chill for 2-3 hours.
6. Once chilled, put macapuno strips on top and decorate it with your ube frosting using a pipe. Ready to serve. Enjoy!
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.