Ginataang Langka na may Baboy
- 1/4 kg. Porkloin, sliced thinly
- 1/2 kg. Unripened Jackfruit or Breadfruit(Kamansi)
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Shrimp Paste
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 2-3 Long Chili Peppers (Siling Pangsigang))
- Salt and Ground Pepper to taste
- Cooking Oil for Sauteing
1. Saute the garlic and onion in 1 tablespoon oil, then add the pork, cooking until slightly browned.
2. Mix in the shrimp paste and jackfruit or kamansi and cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the coconut milk and bring to a boil then turn the heat down to simmer until the vegetable is slightly tender, about 10 – 15 minutes.
4. Stir in the coconut cream to thicken the sauce, together with the long chili peppers.
5. Season with salt (as needed) and ground pepper to taste.
6. Serve with rice. Garnish with chopped red chili peppers to add spicyness.
You may also try our:
Thanks for dropping by our website! Do you want to be notified with our latest recipes? Just hit “yes” on the pop up window and allow us to notify you with new recipes everyday.
Did you try cooking one of our recipe? Send us your food photo or feedback. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook Page.