Skip to content
It is surprisingly so good! The taste of Sinigang just perfectly blended with the Chicken. You can taste the tamarind sinigang in a fried chicken all together.
Very delicious and budget-friendly too! This is also perfect with any ketchup or try our Jollibee Gravy recipe.
Sinigang Fried Chicken
- 1 kg Fresh Chicken Drumsticks and thighs, cleaned and dried
- 1 pack sinigang mix
- 1 cup flour + 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3-4 tbsp. fish sauce
- Oil for deep-frying
- Marinate chicken drumstick or thigh part with patis and with 1 pack Sinigang Mix powder for 30 minutes or more. Set aside in fridge.
- Roll the chicken in combined flour and cornstarch, and shake excess off.
- Prepare pan and heat enough oil for deep frying from medium to high heat. Once oil is very hot. Fry your chicken by batch 3-4 pieces at a time to avoid overcrowding.
- Fry it until its golden brown in color.
- Once cooked, drain in paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve and enjoy with Banana Ketchup dip!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Eggplant in Garlic Sauce