How to make Chocolate Chip Cookie using an electric oven. Use of electric oven is a bit different from the traditional oven, because heat distribution is through air.
It can sap any moisture left from any goodies you want to bake. And if you love cookies, this is the best oven for you. But don’t you fret, because electric ovens can bake anything. You just have to understand the way it cooks. Once you have, baking anything will be easy peasy like these chocolate chip cookies!
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (USING AN ELECTRIC OVEN)
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup softened butter
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 piece raw egg
1/2 teaspoon salt
I am using electric oven so my temperature is 125°Celsius and the baking time is 20-25 minutes. If you are using gas oven, just adjust accordingly.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
2. On a separate mixing bowl, put the softened butter, and the sugar. Combine and mix well.
3. Add-in the vanilla extract and egg. Combine and mix well until smooth.
4. Add the dry ingredients mixture (flour, baking soda, and salt) and mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
5. Put the chocolate chips.
6. Get the oven tray and put a wax/baking paper on it.
7. Using an ice cream scoop: scoop and drop the mixture on the wax/baking paper.
8. Press the mixture a little bit to make the cookie flat.
9. Preheat oven to 125°Celsius.
10. Bake the cookies for 20-25 minutes.
11. Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
12. Share and happy eating!
Don’t missed out and try our new recipe!
Credits: Eiliv-Sonas Aceron
Thank you for dropping by our website. Happy cooking!