This vanilla ice cream recipe is Filipino Style. Its very simple and easy to make. You can garnish it with candy sprinkles, chocolate syrup, caramel sauce, or marshmallows. Use your talent and imagination. It will be better than any ice cream temptations there is.
Some of my group members recreated this ice cream recipe and sold loads of cups at home for home business. What a great idea to earn while you enjoy making these.
You can use all purpose cream or heavy cream, either of the two can be use. Heavy cream is more delicious than all purpose cream but I can attest they are both delicious whichever cream you choose to use. (I have tried both).
Filipino Style Vanilla Ice Cream
1 cup heavy cream or all purpose cream (chilled)
1 cup fresh milk (or condensed milk and remove sugar from the list below)
1/3 cup sugar (white sugar)
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp salt (just a pinch) to even out sweetness
You can add more sugar as desired.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream or thick cream, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt.
2. Beat using an electric mixer until smooth (a foam or small bubbles will appear on top).
3. Pour the mixture in an airtight container. (Airtight means not allowing air to pass in or out, so that the texture of the ice cream will be soft & smooth.)
4. Place it inside the freezer for about 8 hours or more.
5. Transfer to a serving glass, then serve. (You can put any toppings as desired.)
6. Share and happy eating!
You may also try our:
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.