This vanilla ice cream recipe is so simple to make..and you can garnish it with chocolate syrup, caramel sauce, or marshmallows..use your talent and imagination. It will be better than any ice cream temptations there is.
Some of my group members recreated this ice cream recipe and sold loads of cups at home. What a great idea to earn while you enjoy making these.
1 cup heavy cream or all purpose cream (chilled)
1 cup fresh milk (or condensed milk and remove sugar from the list below)
1/3 cup sugar (white sugar)
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp salt (just a pinch) to even out sweetness
You can add more sugar as desired.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream or thick cream, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt.
2. Beat using an electric mixer until smooth (a foam or small bubbles will appear on top).
3. Pour the mixture in an airtight container. (Airtight means not allowing air to pass in or out, so that the texture of the ice cream will be soft & smooth.)
4. Place it inside the freezer for about two (4-8) hours or maybe more.
5. Transfer to a serving glass, then serve. (You can put any toppings as desired.)
6. Share and happy eating!