Buko Salad (Version 3)
* 3 young whole coconuts, water removed, flesh scraped
* 1 big can fruit cocktail, drained
* 1 can pineapple cubes, drained
* 1 cup nata de coco, drained
* 3 apples, peeled and cubed
* 1/2 cup jackfruit, diced
* 1 cup condensed milk
* 1 cup whipping cream
How To Make Buko Salad:
1). Cut the young coconut flesh into strips.
2). In a mixing bowl, combine all the fruit salad ingredients, including the coconut.
3). Stir together the condensed milk and whipped cream, and add this to the fruit salad. Mix well.
4). Chill in the refrigerator for several hours.
Best consumed at its cold state or after pulling out of the refrigerator.