How to make Polvoron
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup powdered milk
1/3 cup butter, melted
You can add more sugar if you want sweeter polvoron.
Mix the ingredients patiently most especially with the melted butter.
1. Heat a pan over low heat then put the flour. Toast the flour for 10 minutes or until the color turns light brown. Stir constantly to prevent being burnt.
2. Add the milk. Stir constantly for 5 minutes.
3. Remove the flour and the milk from the heat.
4. Put it in a mixing bowl, add the sugar and the melted butter. Mix until evenly combined.
5. Use polvoron mold to make it into a compact bite-sized polvoron.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
7. Wrap the molded polvoron in a japanese paper or you may eat directly.
8. Share and happy eating!
Did you try this recipe? Send us your food photo. If we love it, we will feature it with your name on our website. Send it to us via email: email@example.com or message us on our Facebook Page.
You may also post it in your own timeline publicly: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and hashtag us #MamasGuideRecipes. Thanks a lot for supporting our website and help other friends discover great recipes.
Credits: Kitchenista Pinay