3/4 cup condensed milk
3/4 cup desiccated coconut
1/4 cup softened butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 pc egg
Just use fork or spatula to softened the butter.
Use paper molds if possible, but it is also fine even without it.
Mama’s Guide Instructions:
1. In a mixing bowl, put the softened butter, brown sugar, egg and condensed milk. Mix well.
2. Add the desiccated coconut. Mix thoroughly until it is evenly distributed.
3. Pour the mixture on a mold with cupcake liners.
4. Preheat the oven at 160 degrees celsius.
5. Bake the coconut macaroons for 25-30 minutes.
6. Remove the coconut macaroons from the molds. Let it cool down, then serve.
7. Share and happy eating!